FIN 590 Wk 6 – Putting It All Together
To establish and reinforce all parts of auditing, audit planning, process, descriptions, and reports parts.
In 700 to 1,050 words, demonstrate the planning process for a complete audit from the role of an auditor.
Include the following:
- A brief description of each step and how it would be conducted.
- A conclusion of expectations for the audit process.
- The planning process and describe the approach for this audit.
- Detail of the different parts of the audit report.
- Reasoning for the opinion statement.
- Who is responsible, what standards where used, and what was the approach.
Evaluate the findings of Earthware’s Financial Reports creating traceability to the evidence within the audit as compared to the financial reports.