You are a Human Resources (HR) program of one. Based on information learned in this course, create a Human Resources plan of the steps needed to create a one-person HR department. The design of the HR department must correspond to the various dimensions of the organization. For example, if there are multiple customers, products, or locations, then HR needs to support them all.
- Provide a clear and concise summary of the business (name, industry, number of people, etc.).
- Create a detailed plan by completing the following:
- Develop a recruitment and selection plan.
- Design a training and development plan.
- Design a compensation package for the people hired.
- Discuss legal issues the company should consider (e.g., the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
- Develop a performance appraisal system.
- Provide support from scholarly sources in regards to the decisions made in the creation of the HR department.
The post Human resources hr plan | Human Resource Management homework help appeared first on Perfect papers hoth.